As in all things, variety is the spice of life. While we have windows similar to most existing windows on the market, that doesn't mean you HAVE to do a direct replacement. Once you consider your overall desired look, changing window styles can be an exciting way to spice up the look of your home. We'd love to give you recommendations of what alternates could work for your home.
Window World's Double-Hung windows are beautiful windows that are designed to provide excellent strength, durability, and smooth operation. The term "double-hung" simply refers to the two different sashes, or window panes, that make up the top and bottom of the window. Even though it is a simple term, that doesn't mean we make them simply. We use the best technology to ensure the best products for your home.
- Provides superior strength and durability against wind and weather.
- Both top and bottom sashes can be tilted into the home for easy cleaning.
- Energy-efficient design allows you to save on costs and keep your home comfortable.
- An included screen gives you the freedom to let air in while keeping pests out.
- Quality components allow for easy, convenient operation.
- Sloped sill design ensures water quickly drains away.
- Unlike wood, our high-quality vinyl components never chip, peel, crack, or warp.
Double-Hung Window Options
One type of window that has become a favorite of our customers over the years is our sliding windows. These unique windows are crafted with care for excellence and allow you to open them, but look merely decorative.
- All of the components of our award winning Double Hung Window PLUS...
- Sash ventilator locks allow fresh airflow.
- Sashes slide horizontally for easy opening and closing.
- Both sashes lift out for convenient cleaning.
- Nylon-encased dual brass roller system for smooth gliding performance.
Sliding Window Options
CASEMENT & AWNING WINDOWS
Envision the iconic style of our Casement Windows in your home and you'll see why they are a longtime favorite, offering a transitional feel to homes for years of enjoyment. While Casement Windows crank open from left to right and right to left, you may also enjoy our Awning Windows, which crank out and open. Casement & Awning Windows carry a versatile design and provide an easy way to add ventilation to any room.
- Sleek crank handle heightens aesthetic appeal and provides smooth operation.
- Low-profile design and beveled exterior sash create the appearance of a larger glass area.
- Stainless steel hinge system provides multi-directional ventilation and allows convenient sash cleaning.
- Multi-point locking system provides a tight seal.
- Multiple lite configurations are available in a single mainframe.
- Combine Awning Windows with Casements or Picture Windows to create a larger window group.
- Beveled exterior sash creates a slimline design and the appearance of a larger glass area.
Casement & Awning Window Options
Whether used alone or in conjunction with other window styles, Picture Windows and Architectural Shapes add drama and flair to any room. Picture Windows have no operable sash so the window does not open and always remains fixed. Because of this, Picture Windows often offer expanded, unobstructed viewing areas. Architectural Shapes are frequently used to cap a window configuration or to accentuate the room height and create brighter spaces. Some shapes like Circles and Ovals are also used as standalone windows to highlight a particular space or dramatic feature of a room. Because of their varied shapes and curves, grid patterns vary by style.
Picture Window Options
BAY & BOW WINDOWS
Visual elegance combined with high-performance technology is at the heart of our Bay and Bow Windows. The captivating curve and depth of the window design serves beautifully as a stylish focal point or cozy reading nook, while heavy-duty components ensure superior structural integrity and strength.
- Premium vinyl color ensures long-lasting beauty won't chip, peel, crack, or warp and never needs to be painted.
- Insulated glass unit increases energy efficiency year-round.
- Multi-chambered design provides insulation for added thermal protection against energy loss.
- Head, seatboard and jamb construction are standard in 1-1/4" furniture-grade veneer.
- Optional 3" pre-insulated seatboard offers increased warmth and energy efficiency.
- Head and seatboard are finished in oak or birch veneers and ready for painting or staining.
- Heavy-duty, adjustable turnbuckle cable hanging system prevents possible sagging or bowing; no external braces are needed.
Bay & Bow Window Options
You’ll enjoy the simple pleasure of indoor gardening with a lovely Garden Window. Equipped with fully-screened casement sidelites for convenient ventilation, this expertly crafted window inspires creativity and practicality, whether you’re growing your favorite flowers or an array of fresh herbs.
- Ample 17" seatboard depth.
- Heavy-duty fusion-welded sash and mainframe ensure superior durability and strength.
- Premium vinyl color ensures long-lasting beauty won't chip, peel, crack, or warp and never needs
to be painted.
- Clear 1" thick glass unit provides added energy efficiency.
- Sloped top insulating unit is tempered for improved integrity and durability.
- Adjustable 1/2" thick glass shelf with polished edges is standard in all Garden Windows.
- Available in White and Beige or with a White exterior and Light Oak interior.