The Design Consultant is responsible for converting leads into sales. This position performs in-home product demonstrations to promote and sell Window World products and warranties. The Design Consultant builds positive and effective relationships with clients through active listening, a positive demeanor and attention to the client’s needs.
CURRENTLY SEEKING SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS
- Sell products and services by nurturing leads through the sales process.
- Prepare and negotiate sales or other contracts.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Perform in-home demonstrations and sales presentations for potential customers.
- Achieve sales targets by the agreed upon deadline.
- Meet criteria established for sales goals and performance.
- Answer inquiries and maintain rapport with customers.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Stay abreast of current Window World procedures when making sales presentations or securing an agreement in the field.
- Build a strong relationship with clients through attention to detail, active listening, and a positive and encouraging demeanor.
- Develop successful working relationships with others.
- Provide necessary information to supervisors, and co-workers.
- Develop specific goals and plans to achieve them.
- No cap on income.
- Paid weekly.
- Freedom to set own hours.
- General knowledge regarding sales and customer service techniques.
- Knowledge of a sales system: showing and selling products or services.
- High level of competence regarding products.
- Knowledge of mathematics to solve problems.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook and/or Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets.
- General skills in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate, educate and persuade.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior direct sales experience preferred.
To apply fill out the form below. We will call you to schedule an interview.
Window World of Tupelo/Columbus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.