Sales Reps Needed
Become a Member of the Window World Family!
Currently Seeking Sales and Customer Service Reps
The Design Consultant is responsible for converting leads into sales. This position performs in-home product demonstrations to promote and sell Window World products and warranties. The Design Consultant builds positive and effective relationships with clients through active listening, a positive demeanor and attention to the client’s needs.
- Sell products and services by nurturing leads through the sales process.
- Prepare and negotiate sales or other contracts.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Perform in-home demonstrations and sales presentations for potential customers.
- Achieve sales targets by the agreed upon deadline.
- Meet criteria established for sales goals and performance.
- Answer inquiries and maintain rapport with customers.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Stay abreast of current Window World procedures when making sales presentations or securing an agreement in the field.
- Build a strong relationship with clients through attention to detail, active listening, and a positive and encouraging demeanor.
- Develop successful working relationships with others.
- Provide necessary information to supervisors, and co-workers.
- Develop specific goals and plans to achieve them.
- No cap on income.
- Paid weekly.
- Freedom to set own hours.
- General knowledge regarding sales and customer service techniques.
- Knowledge of a sales system: showing and selling products or services.
- High level of competence regarding products.
- Knowledge of mathematics to solve problems.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook and/or Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets.
- General skills in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate, educate and persuade.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior direct sales experience preferred.